the infrastructure in your constituency is grossly in adequate and what it does have is crumbling….
1. we need a new signalling system at kulappuly where it is quiet dangerous to take a turn to or from the shornur – thrissur road to palakkad ponnani road.
2. the shornur railway station as you know is in shambles . there is no adequate parking facility and most platforms don’t have roof over them.
3. there are no direct buses from the railway station except to ottapalam and thrissur , for that one has to walk to the bus stand.
4. please turn the kulappuly bus stand into a shopping complex like they did at perinthalmanna as no palakkad – guruvayur buses enter the stand.
5. cherpulassery town is a mess , there are no parking areas and it seems like any one can park anywhere.
6 two traffic signals at cherpulassery if possible , one at the ottapalam road junction and other at the high school junction.
7. “no parking” areas to be extended at both cherpulassery and shornur.
8. widening of pattambi – cherpulassery road from pengattiri as the road is too congested , so is the case with kulapully shornur road .
9 . all the village roads are too worn off that it would be a sin on them to have high speed buses plying on them.
though it may be political of me , but mam try to emulate the pattambi MLA , who changed the face of the town.
these are some of my suggestion , readers from the region can help me expand the space.